In addition to days that are already scheduled, WDFW is opening recreational halibut fishing on Friday, June 28 in coastal marine areas 1-4 and Puget Sound areas 5-10.
- Marine Area 1: All-depth opens Friday, June 28; Nearshore: Open 7 days per week until further notice.
- Marine Area 2: Open Friday, June 28 and Saturday, June 29
- Marine Areas 3-4: Open Thursday, June 27; Friday, June 28; Saturday, June 29
- Puget Sound (Marine Areas 5-10): Open Thursday, June 27; Friday, June 28; Saturday, June 29
- Marine Areas 11-13: Closed
In marine areas 1-10 the daily catch limit is 1 halibut per angler, with no minimum size limit. Annual limit of 4. All catch must be recorded on WDFW catch record cards. Possession limits remain the same.