The perfect choice for an economical yet long-lasting anchor line.
Polypropylene is a lightweight, floating rope and designed for boats under 16 feet in protected waters.
Features a spring hook that allows for easy attachment to boat and anchor.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Hollow Braid Floats On Water & Is Rot Proof
- Hollow Braid Construction Has Good Knot Holding Ability With Great Resistance To Most Chemicals
- Attached Spring Hook
- Tensile Strength: 440 lbs.
- Diameter: 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch
- Length: 50 Feet, 75 Feet, 100 Feet