The Premier Plus II is the most advanced and durable in it's class!
The top and pockets are made of Caddis' exclusive ultra tough cross-stitched weaved material and a heavy-duty PVC seat bottom and front tips to reduce resistance in the water and protect against punctures and wear. All critical seams are double stitched. All new upgraded inflatable seat & backrest sits you above the water for less drag and warmer days of fishing. Storage features include two small and two large pockets, front rod holder straps, two dry fly patches and cargo area behind seat. Custom Boston Valves and bladder-to-cover attachment points make filling and deflating your Premier Plus II easy. Also includes fluorescent safety accents behind the seat, stabilizer bar, stripping apron and D rings for shoulder straps. The maximum weight capacity on this float tube is 325 lbs.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Caddis Exclusive Ultra Tough Cross-Stitched Weaved Material
- All New Upgraded Inflatable Seat & Backrest
- Heavy Duty PVC on Bottom, Seat and Front Tips
- Two Large Main
- Equipment Pockets
- Shoulder Straps
- Two Auxiliary Pockets
- Fluorescent Safety Accents
- Front Rod Holder Straps
- Water Resistant Stabilizer Bar and Stripping Apron
- Two Removable Dry Fly Patches
- Custom Molded Boston Valves
- D-Rings For Shoulder Straps
- Double Stitched on Critical Seams Max.
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.